Job Title: Account Executive
Reports to: Client Services Manager
Main Responsibility (purpose/objective)
- Manage the relationships with Client, Broker partners and Carriers with a focus on improving products and services, to retain the book of business managed.
- Ensures all work delivered to the client is completed accurately and with the highest degree of quality and emphasis on a “best practice” approach.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with clients, brokers and providers using various benefits administration software platforms (SaaS)
- Understand the goals that technology plays within the client’s business plan in order to present potential risk factors, while looking for and driving continuous process improvements/efficiencies
- Triage customer correspondence and technical issues for clients, escalating to both internal and external teams when necessary to resolve issues
- Participate in implementation project for new groups assigned including weekly check in calls and testing of system functionality to ensure accuracy of configuration
- Train clients on new and existing system features
- Coordinate the Open Enrollment process for each client within their assigned portfolio, which includes handling all communication with the client, delegating appropriate tasks to internal teams, maintaining quality assurance
- Minimum 4 years of previous experience in employer sponsored benefits and industry standards
- Proven customer service ability
- Strong computer skills with immediate to advance knowledge of MS Office suite
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills for all personnel levels
- Ability to perform job functions and accurately with attention to detail
- ACA knowledge
- Experience with HRIS or Benefits Enrollment systems
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.