Job Title: Account Specialist
Reports to: Client Services Manager
Main Responsibility (purpose/objective)
- Provide support to Client Service Manager and Account Executive positions, assisting in implementations, renewals and ongoing support.
- Provide excellent customer service to the Clients within the internal Team structure
- Level 1 Support: Directly respond to and communicate with clients and end users, escalating to internal teams when necessary
- Prepare/configure excel data files and system reports
- Reconcile carrier billing and enrollment discrepancies
- Process ongoing HR administrative task as assigned per client, such as Event approvals, Dependent Verification and EOI Approval processing within the benefit administration system
- Assist in other special projects as needed
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in work
- 2+ years of previous client-facing experience, with emphasis on Employee Benefits
- Proficient to intermediate level MS Excel skills (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables and other Functions)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for all personnel levels
- Strong trouble shooting skill set with ability to put solutions into place within a self-directed environment
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.