Implementation Services Manager
Job Title: Implementation Project Manager
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Reports to: Director of Operations
Main Responsibility (purpose/objective)
- Lead and maintain multiple implementation and renewal projects simultaneously.
- Develop and provide best practice approaches to Project Management objectives.
- Works as a liaison between Sales, Client Operations and Client
- Manage Implementation kick off meetings, weekly check-In and all status meetings with clients
- Collaborate with team on complex site configuration to determine best practices to meet Client expectations
- Maintain thorough understanding of all internal systems to respond to client requests, looking for and driving continuous process improvements and efficiencies
- Manage timelines with Client as well as all internal departments, including the System Architects and EDI department
- Continuously refine and improve the implementation process and internal software used for tracking and communication
- Act as coach/mentor to others on the team
- Must have current or previous experience with bswift system
- 5+ years of customer service and/or project management experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with both technical and non-technical persons
- Ability to hold accountability and keep multiple projects on track, meeting timeline deadlines
- Strong analytical skill set with the ability to make quick decisions in a self-directed environment
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.