Client Services Manager
Job Title: Client Services Manager
Reports to: Director of Client Services
Main Responsibility (purpose/objective)
- Lead and mentor within a Team Structure, supporting the company core values.
- Client Success and Retention of groups within Team Structure, acting as first point of issue resolution.
- Lead New Client Implementations
- Client management: Build and maintain long-term relationships with clients, brokers and providers using various benefits administration software platforms
- Directly manage a Team Structure, inclusive of Account Executive(s), Account Specialist(s), and Data Specialist(s) to assist in support, renewals, and ongoing client facing projects as well as resolve escalated issues.
- Participate in technical/product presentations and demos as needed in coordination with Sales Team
- Collaborate with Client Services Director, other Client Services Manager(s) and Systems Configuration Manager to provide proactive communication to clients.
- 5+ years of experience in employer sponsored benefits and industry standards
- 3+ years of experience in bswift benefits administration system
- Proven customer service ability to include identifying potential outcomes and impacts due to changes in site configuration, benefits offered, etc.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills for all personnel levels
- Ability to perform job functions and accurately with attention to detail
- Expertise in ACA administration
- Previous management experience preferred
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.